Tuesday, December 28, 2004

My day

I went for FTT lesson 1 and 2 at Comfort Driving Centre today. Went back on Sunday too, for lesson 3 and 4. Learnt many things and I think I've forgotten a quarter of what I've learnt. Haa.

CDC logo Posted by Hello


At the end of the lesson, the lecturer will give us quiz to test ourselves. I failed, scoring 88 out of 100. Suppose to get 90 and above (max 5 mistakes per 50 questions.) Duhz. I've got 12 questions unanswered wrongly. :(

My test's this coming Thursday... I'll be going back on Wednesday for the E-trial tests. I MUST REVISE. I MUST PASS.

Oh yeah. I met a sickening idiot in the evening. When I was walking down an overhead bridge and reaching ground level, suddenly, a moving bicycle appeared and the bloody bicycle almost hit me if not for my fast reaction. And you know what?

The bloody idiot gave me a 'ti ko' look, smiled and...

*Muack.* He kissed the air in my direction.

TMD.

I was too startled. Because I just missed hitting the bicycle. Or should it be the other way round?

MD. I thought bicycles have bells, can ring one?! If he doesn't have a bell, at least say a 'Excuse me' or something mah.

AND WHAT'S THAT SHAPE OF YOUR **** LIPS??!!

Sheesh. This isn't the first time I met idiots. I was still thinking whether my eyes were seeing wrongly or what. And was worried if he will cycle back.

....

So, beware of idiots.