Sunday, January 16, 2005

S22 Class Outing

Updates about yesterday's happenings:

7.15 am - Woke up and prepare to go out. Met the two at orchard, took cab down to RELC to register for 2005 examinations.

12.00 noon - Still waiting for our turn. 380, 381, 382.

12 noon and onwards - Shop! I bought Fasio products on sale and two pair of daggling earrings at Bugis. :)

6.00 pm - Met ah bao, ber, px, jl, kw, wq, jj, brend, ben, pc, fabian, munch and tom at Suntec Polar Cafe. Did I miss anyone out huh?

Had terriyaki chicken chop (not bad). Then for the surprise, Ah bao suggested we also celebrate JJ's birthday. So we had 20 candles on a 1kg cake for JJ to huff and puff. Hehe.

9.30 pm - I left early with ber and munch. Too tired already. The rest went Sky Garden? Must be drinking beer and eating peanuts again. Haha.

Hope everyone had a good time. I did. Thanks munch for the present again. People, must send out the photos hor, though almost all have pc in photos. Haa.

P/S: I wonder how was the A09 class gathering. Anyone missed me? :P