Thursday, December 30, 2004

How flexible?

It's so late and I'm still up and awake. Too full to sleep. Sigh. Finally, my bf's will be back from his holiday trip tomorrow. I was quite busy these few days, although there's no school. So, I didn't miss him that that much.

I guess I'm really different from other girls in a relationship. Often girls will feel more, or very attached to their guy. Or maybe the other way round too, except that guys prefer to keep to themselves due to 'face' problem or 'not their usual way of behaving'. Am I right? (Yes.)

Weird. I never felt extremely attached to anyone. Or at least not for long, the feeling wouldn't last long. Honestly speaking, I couldn't stand people who claim to be not able to live without the other half.

I quite dislike watching dramatic films that exaggerate too much. But Windstruck and Notebook are alright.

Actually, I believe everything is controlled by yourself. Don't blame it on emotions, feelings or conditions. It's all in the mindset. Being in whatever state, is just your state of mind.

Yes, emotions can be affected by condtions. Conditions affect how you feel. Your feeling is your emotion. And so on... All are linked.

However.

IF you were to notice, understand and comprehend, you will realise why you felt this way, what caused this. How are you going to go about in changing it? Or be more aware and use it in another manner.

How to lessen it?
Avoid it (if necessary)?

How to let go? You need to change your perpective, your point of view. How to see from the other side?

Only through yourself, you will understand and grasp the concept and be more aware through emotions and senses. Don't blame others for causing you how you feel but don't blame your character either. A person's character is dependent on how he wants him to be.

Blame it on your inability (or is it refusal?) to apprehend.