Sunday, April 03, 2005

I had a happy day

I had a relaxing day today. Although we planned to study at East Coast's Mac but on the way to there it started to drizzle and soon, the sky was pouring rain.

Luckily, we both brought umbrella. This morning I was still deciding whether to take it out. Hehe. Though half wet, I quite enjoyed myself. Cooling but sometimes cold.

The leaves were falling off the trees. Brown, crispy leaves scattered everywhere. I scared I'll fall down 'cause my slippers are slippery.

We walked to Mac. WAH. So many people. First time I see so many people in a Macdonald Restaurant. Luckily, we found a table not long after. I had coke float.

Hee :)

Did I say I love coke float? Because it's a 2 in 1. If you're thristy yet you want to eat ice cream, take a coke float instead!

But I never even take out my book. Inital plan was to run at the park near my place but was postponed too. Haa.

P/s: I'm listening to Guan Liang's Tong Hua. Nice.